Here at Pacific Palms Healthcare, we provide compassionate hospice care to those in need of this service. This care allows the patient an opportunity to stay in a comfortable and safe place while receiving services should the need arise.
We offer specialized care to help maintain, or improve, the quality of life for those whose illness, disease, or condition is unlikely to be cured. Each patient is evaluated to allow us to provide the most comfortable and appropriate individualized care plan.
We offer the following services in our Hospice Program:
- Comfort and support services
- Palliative care
- Services from a care team, including visits to the patient by the hospice physician, nurse, medical social worker, and/or chaplain/spiritual adviser
- Medication for symptom control/pain relief to keep your loved one comfortable and relaxed
- Medical equipment as needed such as wheelchairs, walkers, and medical supplies
- Dietary counseling
- Grief and loss counseling